Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A dad illustrates the weird things he finds himself having to say to his children. I was in tears from this. Read the pictures and the comments!

I will never be too old for Disney www.facebook.com/...
I will never be too old for Disney www.facebook.com/...
Click here to download
Beautiful movie!
Beautiful movie!
Click here to download
"I will never be too old for Disney"
"I will never be too old for Disney"
Click here to download
A dad illustrates the weird things he finds himself having to say to his children. I was in tears from this. Read the pictures and the comments!
A dad illustrates the weird things he finds himself having to say to his children. I was in tears from this. Read the pictures and the comments!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment